As the holidays slowly creep up on us, we are onto our next monthly event, our Graphic Design Competition. Enter for a chance to be featured on the front cover of our December issue, The Gold Issue, with your stunning designs!
Who can submit?: This is for the innovative creatives and aspiring graphic designers. If you think you have what it takes or just want a chance to showcase your artful creations and receive feedback from us, submit away!
How it works: The competition will span over the course of two issues with only two rounds total! The winner will then get to design a cover for Issue 57, The Gold Issue, released on the 27th of December. This will be a festive issue to round off the year with your works on display!
First Round: Fashion House Portfolio Submission: In the first round, create a design that will convince a notable fashion house to hire you!
This can include a quirky fashion design that is aesthetically laid out and framed or a runway advert for an upcoming show. Let your creativity run free and wild to impress big brands and designers, such as Stella McMcartney or Bora Aksu! Those who pass the first round will be notified personally through email of their acceptance into the second round of the competition with more details to follow.
- Must be fashion related (fashion designing, fashion marketing, street fashion, luxury fashion and more!)
- Must be your own work and design (no copyrighted works or images)
- Must source anything used as an element (font, illustration, etc)
- Must include description and explanation of design along with submission
- Submit contact information along with detailed explanation to be contacted if accepted into the second round
- Format should be .jpg or .png, with files no larger than 2000px on the longest side
- Deadline is the 17th November at midnight UK time!
Keep in Mind:
- Read through the full guidelines and make sure to fulfill all the requirements.
- If you have a pre-existing design, that can also be submitted as long as it is not copyrighted to another magazine or unable to go to print.
- Do not hold back, and design to impress!
- Stay true to your own artistic flair as we are looking for the most innovative and visually vocal designs to showcase to our readers!