Keeping up with our tradition of launching regular competitions and giving the chance to talented and ambitious people to shine, we are now putting together a logo competition. Whether you are a graphic designer, a student (over 18), an established artist, or just a creative amateur, we would like to see you designing a new logo for our magazine. The competition is for everyone. Take part and do not miss the chance to have an interview published in an upcoming issue and a featured portfolio of your work!
WHAT WE WANT
As always, the logo design should be aligned with the magazine’s core values. We are proud of our ethos and we want people to support it with their ideas. Therefore, do not forget your design should reflect:
- Diversity/ Representation
We would like to see the way you interpret these terms.
HOW IT WORKS
The competition will run over the course of two issues. We are now starting to take entries and we will be posting all eligible logos on Instagram, so make sure to re-share the posts we make and get everybody to vote on your design. The more likes your design receives, the higher chance you have to win! The final winner will be announced in May’s issue (Issue 62).
SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN
You are the one to decide how your logo will be. It can be anything related to London Runway. Let all your imagination and creativity free and have the chance to get noticed by established graphic designers. After creating your logo, submit your design here or to firstname.lastname@example.org with the corresponding personal information, such as your full name, social media links, etc. After submission, we will share all the designs on our social media pages, where a public vote will determine the winner!
- The format should be .jpg or .png and the size should be 1080px x 1080px with the logo in the centre
- The logo can be in colour or black and white
- If it is a font-based design, it needs to be legible in a small format like an Instagram profile picture
- A short explanation of the concept should be included with your submission (you can but don’t have to include brainstorming method used, drawing, process pictures etc)
- Align your design with our core values mentioned above
- Must be your own work and design (no copyrighted works or images)
Keep in Mind:
- Read through the full guidelines and make sure to fulfill all the requirements.
- Put all your positivity and artistic flair in your design
- Don’t hold back if you have an extreme idea! We want to be impressed!
- Do not apply multiple times. One is enough!
- Do not be anxious, do it for fun and for your own development
- Stay true to your own artistic flair as we are looking for the most innovative and visually vocal designs to showcase to our readers!
THE WINNER: PRIZES AND MORE!
The lucky winner will see their design featured in our magazine and shared through all our social media pages!
The winner will also receive:
- FREE ISSUE WITH THEIR LOGO PRINTED ON THE COVER
- LOGO PRINTED AS BLACK AND WHITE STICKER
- OPPORTUNITY TO BE INTERVIEWED FOR THE ISSUE AND SHOWCASE YOUR PORTFOLIO
SO… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Every submission has an equal chance to win, so do not lose time and start working NOW! This is an amazing opportunity to show us your skills and creative flair. Submit your design and who knows? You could see your designs in the next issues!
*You are allowed to only enter the competition once. Multiple entries will be disregarded once they are either accepted through to the next round or rejected.
DEADLINE: APRIL 20TH 2021
The competition is now closed!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By submitting your information, you’re giving us permission to email you with regards to your acceptance into the competition and to add you to our mailing list. You may retract your submission at any time with an email to email@example.com stating your desire to do so. You are also giving us rights to either share or publish your works in our magazine, which you will be credited for. You confirm that this work is wholly original and your own, and release London Runway Ltd of any legal responsibility should a copyright claim emerge from the use of your work. The prize is non-transferable and does not have any cash value. London Runway reserves the right to disqualify an entry and the choice of the winner is final.